To create luscious photographic art that invites you to rest in a moment of awe at the beauty of creation.
The simple things in life often arrest and delight me, and demand my full and reverent presence and artistic attention. When my breath catches and my heart races, I know I have found a subject to explore in depth. I often spend many hours in communion with a single flower, for example, working to reveal its essence rather than just its superficial appearance. I’m drawn to both symbolism and sensual forms, and my work often reflects my lifelong search for meaning and peace. Like many introverts, I’m drawn to the deeper questions in life; to considerations of the sacred and universal, themes that are often absent in our daily conversations. My art is an outlet for my passion and sensitivity and allows me the opportunity to invite others to see the world through my sense of wonder and awe.
I am located on beautiful Vancouver Island, BC, Canada.
I hope you enjoy browsing through my work. Perhaps you'll find something to enhance your home or office decor. For prints on paper or metal, please use the button below to contact me.
Honours & Awards
- Honourable Mention for 5 image series, "Leaf Lines", in Minimalist Photography Awards, 2023.
- published in Shadow and Light Magazine, July 2023.
- published in Nature Visions magazine, June 2023.
- 3rd place Canadian Association for Photographic Art bronze medal, AV Presentation competition, for my slideshow, "Calla Noir", 2023
- 3rd place Canadian Association for Photographic Art bronze medal, Harbour City Photo Salon 2022
- Honourable Mentions in the 15th and 16th Julia Margaret Cameron international photography competition (series), 2020 & 2021 - exhibited in Barcelona, Spain
- Honourable Mention for 6 image series, "Adobe", in Minimalist Photography Awards, 2021
- shortlisted for Close-up Photographer of the Year Minimalism, 2023 and Close-up Photographer of the Year, 2021 (UK)
- 6 altered reality images included in exhibit “Transformations” at Pennsylvania Center for Photography, 2021
- 1st place Canadian Association for Photographic Art gold medal, and 2nd place silver medal, Harbour City Photo Salon 2019
- 3rd place Canadian Association for Photographic Art bronze medal, Harbour City Photo Salon 2018
- Juror's Choice Award, Harbour City Photo Salon 2017
- 1st place Canadian Association for Photographic Art gold medal, Harbour City Photo Salon 2016